When you install WordPress it is very important to install some plugins that can protect your website, here we will list some of them
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-expires-headers/ : Plugin will improve your website loading speed by caching various types of static files in browser of User. It is light weight plugin but its impact on page loading speed in very crucial and easy noticeable.
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha/ : Show noCaptcha or invisible captcha in Comment Form (after Comment textarea before submit button), Contact Form 7, bbPress, BuddyPress, woocommerce, Login, Register, Lost Password, Reset Password. Also can implement in any other form easily
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/: Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-wp-rest-api/ : This plugin does one thing: disables the WP REST API for visitors who are not logged into WordPress. No configuration required
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpcf7-recaptcha/ : Contact Form 7 v5.1 dropped support for reCaptcha v2 along with the
[recaptcha]tag December 2018. This plugin brings that functionality back from Contact Form 7 5.0.5 and re-adds the
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/ : LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/coming-soon/ : Create a simple Coming Soon Page, Under Construction or Maintenance Mode Page. Work on your site in private while visitors see a “Coming Soon” or “Maintenance Mode” page.
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/popup-maker/: Create Effective Popups For Wordpress
- https://github.com/varunsridharan/woocommerce-role-based-price : Role Base Price